1. Where can I buy your products?
A: Hello there. You can buy our products online at www.thebutternutcompany.com or at any of these online or offline stockists:
2. Do I need to refrigerate my jar after opening? How do I store this nut butter?
A: No. Storing is not really required but we would still recommend you do so. Since our nut butters are natural, they are minus any artificial preservatives. Refrigeration is often recommended for products with artificial preservatives to prevent oil separation. But we suggest you to do whatever you feel is right since refrigerating will do no harm.
3. Are your nut butters vegan?
A: Only our bare nut butters are vegan since they do not contain honey. Rest are non-vegan since they have honey.
4. Are there any nut butter flavors with sugar?
A: No, sorry to disappoint you. But we make nut butters which are sweet but without any sugar.
5. Is the oil separation natural?
A: Yes, Absolutely! The oil separation is a natural quality and it exists because of the natural oil released during the nut doing process. It is safe to consume as well. Just give it a good stir and you are good to go!
6. What is the shelf life of your nut butters?
A: All our nut butters have a shelf life of 6 months.
7. I have not received my order how do I go about this?
A: We’re sorry to hear that! If you’re having issues, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
8. I would like my local store to carry your product. How can I make this happen?
A: Please mail us on email@example.com and we will get in touch with them shortly.
9. What does the date on the packaging refer to?
A: The date refers to our shelf life which is one year after the date of manufacturing. Though it is safe to consume our nut butter after the said date, we recommend using it by or before this date for optimal freshness!
10. I would like to use your product as an ingredient. Who can I contact?
A: Please mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get in touch with you shortly.